Today isn’t exactly day 14. I missed doing yesterday’s post so to compensate for that I’ll be doing two posts for today – yesterday’s post and today’s post.
My ideal morning routine is straightforwardly simple.
- To wake up at least two hours early than what I’m used to. Because I really move slow in the morning, I have to wake up earlier than usual to give myself more time to do everything I want and needed to do.
- Drink a glass of water. Ever since I’ve learned of the great benefits of drinking at least one glass of water upon waking up – rehydration, fuels the brain, fires metabolism, flushes out toxins etc, this is something I’ve already started doing every morning.
- Exercise or do yoga. I currently don’t do any sort of exercise so this is definitely an ideal morning routine.
- Prepare and eat a hefty and healthy breakfast. Again, that I also don’t do much in the morning. My normal routine basically was to wake up, drink water, brush teeth, take a bath and dress in my uniform (and other things that involves getting ready) and go straight to work. Skipping breakfast is already a habit.
- Morning shower. Always a must to start the day fresh.
- Stretch out on a corner and read a book. To end my ideal morning routine with a little bit of “me time” before doing everything else would be perfect.
And that ends Day 14’s post. ❤
Belated HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL!